Are you using My World of Work to help your pupils or students? We have a full set of resources designed for you.
Our activities, developed with teachers, will help them develop their career management skills.
Support individuals to:
- Understand the steps involved in making career decisions
- Look at different career routes
- Examine their ideas about different careers or study options, and the types of people working in specific roles
- Explore their strengths, and use them to inform their profiles, subject choices and decision-making
- Write a personal statement for a CV
- Prepare for interviews and take part in a mock interview
Plus, our tips for using the My World of Work searches and tools mean that you can help individuals can get the most from them.
Accessing partner resources
You’ll find this partner content throughout My World of Work alongside relevant tools and articles.
You can also access all of it in one place, through the partner resources link in your account. All you need to do is check the Partner tickbox when you register.
Already registered? Go to Settings and select the Partner tickbox.