What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that we store on your browser, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is moved to your computer's hard drive.
The cookies we use are 'analytical' cookies which allow us to count the number of visitors on My World of Work. This helps us to improve the way the service works. For example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for.
Which cookies are used on My World of Work?
- SESS*: This is our main cookie. It allows you to log in to My World of Work
- _utma/b/c/z: Google Analytics
Third party tool providers
- LivePerson: Used by the webchat facility, hosted by LivePerson
- _hjUserId: Belongs to a third party system (hotjar) which provides enhanced analytics to help us improve the service
- _ga: Belongs to Google Tag Manager (essentially used to manage all analytics tags and tracking)
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit All about cookies.
We will not store any cookies on your computer if you choose not to accept them. But you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
This website uses Google Analytics cookies. To opt out, visit Google.