Developed with teachers
We’ve worked with primary and secondary school teachers to create resources that work in the classroom. These are designed to support young people at different stages, from primary five through secondary and beyond.
- Supports delivery of the Entitlements and ‘I can’ statements defined by the Career Education Standard
- Supports embedding skills and profiling across the curriculum
- Introduces Career Management Skills and meta-skills
- Helps when preparing reports for How Good is Our School reviews
- My World of Work registration
- Career: Fact or fiction?
- Making decisions
- Widening Access - Early Secondary Programme
- Planning your sessions: My career options search
- Planning your sessions: Strengths
- Account factsheet
- My career options search factsheet
- Strengths factsheet
- Creating a personal statement for a CV
- Know your stuff for interviews
- Mock interviews
- Work placements
- My diary of success
- Animal me 1
- My interests
- Skills and qualities
- Same but different
- I’ll do that
- Stand up job game
- What do they do here?
- Celebration of success
- Animal me 2
Building links with families
Parents and carers have a powerful influence on the learning and career choices of young people.
We’re hosting a series of three conversations aimed at building links with families. The conversations are being recorded and are available to watch on YouTube: