The course is designed to help develop and enhance Front Office, Reception and Customer Services skills to anyone who is looking to obtain employment or promotion in these areas.
• Those that are moving into a job with an administrational role for the first time.
• Those in administration roles who have little or no formal training
• Those who want to improve their career prospects
The course aims to help you learn about:
• developing administration skills such as word processing, spreadsheets and databases
• the importance of a customer care
• recording, storing and supplying information
• cash transactions, banking and purchasing
• working effectively with others
• time and resource management
• European Computer Driving Licence (optional)
Administration - Course Content
• Front Office Services
• Central Services
• Skills for Customer Care
• Recording Cash Transactions
• Developing Skills for Employment
• Information technology for Administrators
• Managing your time and resources
• Skills Development for Administrators
• Word Processing
• Event Organisation
• Problem Solving
• Working With Others
• ECDL (Optional)
On completion of the NC Administration course you may be able to progress on to the HNC Business course if SCQF Level 6 in Communication is achieved.
This level of qualification might help you find work at an assistant level with an administration/reception setting with the option of progressing on to an SVQ 2 or 3 in Business & Administration with a supported employer.
4 x National 4s or 4 x Standard Grades at General level or equivalent.