NQ Medical Administration (Level 5)
Glasgow Clyde College
This NQ Medical Administration course provides you the knowledge and skills required to work in a modern office environment and gain some specialist units which would allow you to work in a medical administrative role. You can also progress to an HND course in a related area.
- IT (word processing, databases, spreadsheet, presentation, email, internet)
- Medical audio
- Medical terminology
- Medical reception and records
- Work placement (medical): one week in a hospital or GP surgery *to be confirmed due to Covid-19
- Word processing - medical
- Medical administration
Assessment will be continuous, with a mix of practical and theoretical assessments.
- Three or more relevant courses at National 4 level or above, or equivalent (including English); OR
- Relevant life/work experience will be considered.
- ESOL entry requirements - Applicants whose first language is not English should have minimum ESOL National 5 or equivalent.
- If you do not meet the entry criteria for your chosen course, you may be offered an alternative course in the same subject area.