ESOL Transitions - Business and Administration
Glasgow Clyde College
This ESOL Transitions Business and Administration part-time course is designed for non-native speakers of English who are interested in a career in Business and Administration.
Please note: this is not an ESOL Programme.
- Introduction to business and administration
- Introduction to cost accounting
- Employability units (SQA Level 5)
- Personal development units (SQA Level 5)
- ESOL in context: Work (Level 5)
- Complete a work placement
- SQA ESOL Intermediate (minimum of two units achieved) and IELTS 4.5 or equivalent
- an interest in working in Business and Administration
- a successful interview
- you will be required to provide evidence of current English level and you may be required to do an assessment to ensure you are offered a class at the correct level.
- If you do not meet the entry criteria for your chosen course, you may be offered an alternative course in the same subject area.