Students will learn to link skills, qualities, interests and abilities to the various jobs and responsibilities within school.
- identify their skills, qualities and interests and evidence them
- choose their personal preferences in roles and responsibilities within the class/school situation
- complete an application form
Before you start
- Go to myworldofwork.co.uk and register as a Primary teacher.
- Register your class to use myworldofwork.co.uk/primary.
- Consider completing Same but different before this lesson.
- Gather some local job application forms and have a class discussion about what’s required.
These are suggested timescales and will vary dependent on your group:
- 60 minutes +
- This lesson is suitable for Second level, however it may be more appropriate where pupils are preparing for classroom roles.