In this apprenticeship you will learn how to work in an administration role. You will play a key part in supporting the Operations team. You will learn how to use the business systems, how to ensure all service and maintenance documentation are kept up to date and file business records. As part of your apprenticeship, you will study for a SVQ 3 Business and Administration SCQF level 6 qualification, supported by James Fisher offshore where you will have a mentor and Early Careers Programme.
You will also learn to expand on the 5 core skills.
• Information and Communication Technology
• Problem Solving
• Working with others
• Minimum of four National 5 Grades, which must include English. A related Foundation Apprenticeship is advantageous but not essential.
• Excellent communication skills – the ability to interact with people over video call, telephone and in person
• Strong attention to detail
• Well organised individual
• Ability to multi-task
• Have the energy and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced environment and be challenged
• An interest in Administration as you will be absorbed in this day to day