- Students will learn about the steps involved in making a career decision.
- Students can reflect on the steps they have taken to make decisions in the past.
- They can also can discuss and make decisions about their own careers.
Before you start
- Download and prepare class resources.
- Consider completing the Strengths lesson plan.
These are suggested timescales only and will vary dependent on your group:
- 5 mins: Introduction to making decisions
- 10 mins: How do I make a decision?
- 15 mins: How do I make a career decision?
- 10 mins: Review
This topic is suitable for:
- preparing for the world of work
- those seeking college or university places
- those seeking training from a training provider
- those undertaking leadership courses