Students will learn about their personality and strengths and how these relate to different jobs.
- understand the meaning of preferences
- identify their strengths
- participate in a team better through an understanding of their own strengths and those of other people
- research different jobs on My World of Work
Before you start
- Explore thebuzzbook.co.uk and/or refer to the book ‘Personality in the Classroom’ by David Hodgson if you would like more background information on the quiz.
- Go to myworldofwork.co.uk and register as a Primary teacher and familiarise yourself with the Animal me quiz which you can access via your account.
- Register your class to use myworldofwork.co.uk/primary.
These are suggested timescales only and will vary dependent on the group:
- 60 minutes +
- This lesson is suitable for Second level but may be more appropriate for those in P7 who are preparing for a transitional stage or are writing their P7 profile.