Students will learn about my personality and strengths and how they can be different from others.
- understand the meaning of preferences and that everyone is different
- identify their strengths
- participate in a team better through an understanding of their own strengths and those of other people
Before you start
- Explore thebuzzbook.co.uk and/or refer to the book ‘Personality in the Classroom’ by David Hodgson if you would like more background information on the quiz.
- Go to myworldofwork.co.uk and register as a Primary teacher and familiarise yourself with the Animal me quiz which you can access via your account.
- Register your class to use myworldofwork.co.uk/primary.
These are suggested timescales and will vary dependent on your group:
- 60 minutes +
- This lesson is suitable for Second level but may be more appropriate for a new class coming together at the start of the year.