Clarksons is the world’s leading provider of integrated shipping and offshore services, bringing our connections and experience to an international client base. Our intelligence adds value by enabling clients to make more efficient and informed decisions. Our global reach, local knowledge and expertise is what makes us unique.
To understand more about day-to-day life at Clarksons, and what you can expect from us as an employer, visit us at www.clarksons.com
Gibb Group is a leading supplier of MRO & PPE to the industrial and Energy sectors. Strategically located in Aberdeen and Great Yarmouth to fulfil the needs of the oil & gas, marine & renewable industries, Gibb Group offers a complete supply solution.
We provide a complete supply solution, by not only having the ability to instantly supply a wide range of products, but also having the in-house technical expertise to advise and recommend fit-for-task products. We are also able to directly supply to our clients across the length and breadth of the UK via the network of Clarkson Port Services offices and our Forwarding division.
To learn more about Gibb Group, please visit us at www.gibbgroupltd.com
The Finance Administrator Apprentice will work closely with the finance team and other departments to provide efficient financial administrative support.
This role would suit someone who is self-motivated and proactive who is willing to learn all aspects of a working office and who enjoys being a valued member of the team. What you will be doing
• Opening mail and distributing to relevant departments.
• Saving emails each morning and afternoon from accounts shared email.
• Filing all purchase proof of deliveries alphabetically – from stores.
• Uploading invoices to customer portals on daily basis.
• Collating relevant sales ledger paperwork and emailing to customers.
• Maintaining log of import/export documents for relevant customer sales.
• Learning basic office skills which will then lead to training in both sales and purchase ledger departments.
• Assisting with credit control duties.
• Additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business. What we are looking for
Skills & Experience
• Team player with a flexible approach
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Numerate and good problem-solving skills, with ability to use own initiative
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written), able to liaise with people at all levels
• Self-motivated when required and highly organised