The UK Government has launched the Kickstart Scheme to create new jobs for 16 to 24 year olds who are currently on Universal Credit and at risk of long-term unemployment.
Check if you're eligible
To apply for the scheme, you must:
- Be aged 16 to 24 years old
- Be claiming Universal Credit
- Have a referral from your Job Centre Work Coach
View some of the current vacancies and opportunities under the Kickstart Scheme.
Guidance to help you apply
To help you apply for jobs with confidence, access a range of tools designed by our career experts.
These tools include:
- Creating and tailoring your CV
- The process of filling out an application form
- Writing a cover letter and personal statement