If you’re feeling anxious, worried or stressed, that's okay. We’re here to help and support you any time you need.
There are many organisations and online resources to help you cope.
We’ve listed some below:
- NHS Inform – information on how to stay informed, connected and how to find support
- Breathing Space – online advice and a helpline if you need to talk to someone
- BBC bitesize support - a collection of support covering mental health, life and wellbeing, body image and more
- Scottish Association for Mental Health – an information hub on how to protect your mental health in these challenging times
- Samaritans – tips on how to look after yourself during the outbreak
- Young Scot – information for young people
Exam and results help
- BBC bitesize support - get ready for Results Day
- UCAS - supporting students to manage their mental health in partnership with the organisation Student Minds
- Charlie Waller - help and support for results day and dealing with powerful emotions
Information from NHS Inform
- 5 steps to mental wellbeing – research shows there are five things that can really help to boost our mental wellbeing
- 10 Stress-busters – learn how to identify the cause of your stress and how to combat it using this step-by-step guide
- Coping with money worries – Information about applying for support and managing your fears around money
- Online stress control class – links to NHS-approved live-stream classes on managing stress
Help from SDS
Our career advisers are available Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. You can call us on 0800 917 8000 or if you would rather speak to someone in person, you can contact your local careers centre.