If you’re feeling anxious, worried or stressed due to the uncertain effects of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we’re here to help.
There are many organisations and online resources to help you cope.
We’ve listed some below:
- NHS Inform – information on how to stay informed, connected and how to find support
- Breathing Space – online advice and a helpline if you need to talk to someone
- Scottish Association for Mental Health – an information hub on how to protect your mental health in these challenging times
- Samaritans – tips on how to look after yourself during the outbreak
- Young Scot – information for young people.
More information from NHS Inform:
- Five steps to mental wellbeing – research shows there are five things that can really help to boost our mental wellbeing
- 10 Stress-busters – learn how to identify the cause of your stress and how to combat it using this step-by-step guide
- Coping with money worries – Information about applying for support and managing your fears around money
- Online stress control class – links to NHS-approved live-stream classes on managing stress.