Support for employability partners
We've got tools to help you support your clients through their journey to a job – from CV advice to interview tips.
Our services fit alongside your work, helping individuals to:
- Develop career management skills that will get them prepared to apply for jobs and present themselves with confidence
- Understand how their skills and strengths can help them make career decisions
- Explore job profiles and discover what opportunities are out there
Each of these steps can be added to an action plan or discussed during progress reviews with an adviser – supporting your clients to make genuine strides towards finding a job that's right for them.
The journey to employment
Download the guide
- Download My World of Work - Journey to Employment Guide.pptx
- Download My World of Work - Journey to Employment Guide.pdf
Accessing our services
As Scotland's career web service, we're here to help everyone – including employability providers.
We recognise you may be supporting a diverse variety of people, with a broad range of needs.
These resources could be worth sharing:
Our career centres are now open by appointment only. Your client can call their local centre to make an appointment with an adviser.
They can also speak to an adviser by calling 0800 917 8000. Our helpline is open Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.