After completing the Strengths quiz, you’ll receive a report about your results. This describes what your strengths mean and gives suggestions of how you can use them.
Use this strengths dictionary to learn a bit more about your strengths and those of other people or to help you talk about your strengths on your CV or at interviews.
There are 5 strengths families which are used:
- Valuing – how we approach the world and what’s important to us
- Communicating – how we give and receive information
- Motivating – things that drive us to take action
- Relating – how we relate to other people
- Thinking – what we pay attention to and how we make decisions
Each family has a set of related strengths.