Find out about the new job opportunities at St James Quarter from Skills Development Scotland, FUSE and DYW.
St James Quarter is the new shopping centre set to open this year and includes some top high street retailers such as H&M, Zara, Next and JD Sports , as well as designer stores such as Calvin Klein.
During this event you will :
- Find out more information about St James Quarter and the new job opportunties
- Hear from the recruitment lead for the new Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger stores at St James Quarter
- Get advice on creating a good CV for retail , focusing on how to get your skills and personality across
- Find out how FUSE and SDS can help you
- Opportunity for Q & A at the end
This event will take place on March the 25th 2pm -3pm on Microsoft TEAMS and is open to all ages.
The Event will be hosted through Microsoft teams and it is necessary to download the Microsoft Teams app before the event.
We look forward to welcoming you to the event.
Administration, business and management, Hospitality, catering and tourism, Retail and customer services, Security, uniformed and protective services, Other
Align interests to skills and careers, Connection between skills and work, Employer pathways, How skills, interests and strengths relate to work, Making career decisions, Recognise interesting pathways, Recognise range of skills, Routes and qualification pathways, Understand sector skills and knowledge