University of Strathclyde
Study with us
• The BBA is a three-year Honours degree. This is an accelerated degree which does not compromise the opportunity for you to choose subjects according to your interests and career goals.
• The degree allows specialisation in a named subject depending on the classes chosen.
• The first year of the BBA is an intensive combination of Years 1 and 2 of the four-year BA degree. Second and third year correspond directly to Years 3 and 4 of the four-year BA. The BBA degree allows you to specialise in a named subject depending on the classes chosen in Years 1 and 2.
• Named awards include Bachelor (Honours) of Business Administration with: Business Analysis & Technology, Business Enterprise. Economics. Human Resource Management. Hospitality & Tourism Management, Marketing.
- Entrepreneurial studies
- Hospitality management
- Human resource management
- Business studies
Scottish HND minimum entry requirements:Pass
Relevant HND, A in Graded Units
Scottish Higher minimum entry requirements:A,A,B
Higher English B, Maths National 5 B
Scottish Advanced Higher minimum entry requirements:A,A,B
English Higher B, Maths National 5 B