HNC Administration and IT with PDA in Medical Administration
New College Lanarkshire
This course is designed to allow students to gain the necessary skills to take up roles within the NHS, such as medical secretarial or medical administration. The course provides all the core units of an HNC Administration and IT course, plus specialist units for the NHS. Students who undertake this course will also be awarded a Professional Development Award in Medical Administration.
Successful students may progress on to HND Administration and IT (after completing 15 SQA credits).
- At least one relevant* Higher at C grade or above OR
- an appropriate grouping of National 5/Intermediate 2 and Higher units OR
- NQ Administration/NQ Business /NQ Accounting at SCQF Level 5/6
- Each applicant is considered on an individual basis and previous work experience and prior learning will be taken into consideration.
- Relevant* subjects include Administration, Business Management, English, Mathematics, Geography, History, Administration and a Science Subject.
- Due to the high number of applications received, not all applicants who meet the minimum requirements can be selected for interview. Therefore, a well-written personal statement will be supportive in this process.