If you're having any financial worries, or are concerned about your employment rights due to the effects of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we're here to help guide you.
There are many organisations who offer advice and support.
Social welfare and financial help:
- Job Start Payment – a new benefit to help you with the costs of starting a new job. You can apply if you're a young person who's been out of work and are on certain benefits
- Citizens Advice Bureau – advice about your employment rights, benefits, debt and money
- The Department for Work and Pensions – information for employees and benefit claimants
- HMRC – find out if you're eligible for a tax refund
- Jobcentre Plus – find details about any benefits you may be entitled to
- Home Energy Scotland - if you're struggling with energy bills
- The Money and Pensions Service – information to help you make the most of your money and pension
- The Money Advice Service – what Coronavirus means for you and your money
- Advice Direct Scotland – advice for consumers affected by COVID-19 including travel, cancellation of events and online orders