Help your students prepare for their future career by using My World of Work.
Our tools will help them understand more about themselves, their strengths and their future goals – which gives valuable insight when developing their personal profiles.
And we have a range of resources for career education to help you bring the world of work to life, no matter what stage your students are at.
- Support the visons, values and ambitions clearly set out in the College Sector Statement of Ambition 2018-2023
- Support delivery of the Entitlements and ‘I can’ statements defined by the Career Education Standard
- Introduce Career Management Skills and Meta-skills
- Help when preparing reports for How Good is Our College Self-Assessments
If you would like more information or support with these resources, please contact our Education Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our careers service
My World of Work is part of Skills Development Scotland (SDS) – Scotland’s careers service. Professionally qualified SDS careers advisers offer career information, advice and guidance (CIAG) in Scotland's colleges.
Our service includes:
- Intensive one-to-one guidance through a coaching approach
- Group sessions
- Drop-in clinics
Marketplace helps bring the curriculum to life by connecting schools and colleges with businesses. Search for opportunities or invite business leaders to your school.
Designed with teachers, our resources are also useful for college and university staff.
Sign in or register to start exploring the different tools yourself, and bookmark your favourite pages to find them easily in your account.